Wednesday, February 10, 2016

My Heart's Devotion

Bobbi here with our February Words 2 Craft By challenge. This month's words come to us from beloved American author and humorist Mark Twain.


I can promise all my heart's devotion; 
A smile to chase away your tears of sorrow;
A love that's true and ever growing;
A hand to hold in yours through each tomorrow.

This quote reminded me of good friends -- those special people who make my life even more worthwhile. This month's words were a perfect inspiration to make a special card for one of these special people.  

Other members of our Inspiration Team came away with a more romantic interpretation of Twain's quote. Let's take a look at what our I-Teamers, including Guest I-Teamer Jen, created for this month's W2CB Challenge.

http://www.haystackcards.com/2016/02/guest-designer-for-w2cb-february.html
Jen, Our Guest I-Teamer
Annie
Penny
Greta
Sybrina
Bobbi
As we did last month, we are going to randomly award two $10 gift certificates to My Favorite Things -- one to a challenge participant and one to a W2CB follower. And, our challenge winner will be invited to join us as a Guest I-Teamer for our April challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards by the DT! I'm so glad I came across your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrie, Thanks for the kind words-- and for joining our first challenge. We're so glad you found our challenge blog!

      Delete